OPEN COACHING POSITIONS
In keeping with the mission and philosophy Oakcrest, our athletics program seeks to provide opportunities for student-athletes to develop skills in leadership and teamwork within an environment of fair play, mutual respect, and fun. We strive to develop programs that are safe and lead our student-athletes to value commitment, to work for academic success, and to learn about health and wellness.
Qualified applicants will have previous playing and coaching experience, and a proven, record of the ability to work and maintain positive relationships with students, parents, and the school community. The ideal candidate has a flexible schedule in order to work weekday afternoons. Knowledge and love of sport is also important. At Oakcrest, coaches must be energetic leaders who enjoy working with young people, emphasize the positive, demonstrate a winning attitude, model exceptional sportsmanship, and exhibit the characteristics of a highly skilled teacher of fundamentals and strategy.
Send cover letter and resume to Athletic Director, Caroline Heeter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open positions include:
- Varsity Tennis (Assistant Coach)
- Middle School Volleyball (Head Coach)
- JV Volleyball (Head Coach)
- Middle School Soccer (Assistant Coach)
- JV Soccer (Assistant Coach)
- Varsity Soccer (Assistant Coach)
- First Aid and CPR Certification (or willingness to be certified prior to season)
- Clean background check as required by law.
- Playing experience at the club or collegiate level.
- Coaching experience in the sport. (preferred)
- Understanding of the rules and basic skills of the sport.