We are still accepting applications for the Fall of 2013.
We are delighted that your daughter is interested in Oakcrest School. If you have any questions about the Admission Process or wish to make an appointment, please call the Admission Office at (703) 790-5450 x 106 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application - Complete Family Application, Parent Statement, and Candidate Application. Return it to Oakcrest with a $60 fee.
- Applicants to Oakcrest may apply on-line, download and complete the electronic forms, or request a paper application from the Admission Office. Applications to Oakcrest are available in downloadable format by clicking on each of the forms on this page.
- If you wish to have an application package mailed to you, please complete an inquiry form please call Oakcrest at (703) 790-5450 x106 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Parent Interview – Please call Oakcrest Admission Office (703) 790-5450 x106 to make an appointment
- Candidate Visit – Please call Oakcrest Admissions Office (703) 790-5450 x106 to make an appointment
- Applicants to grade 7 and higher visits for a Shadow Day from 7:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Applicants to grade 6 visits for Taste of Oakcrest from 12:30 p.m to 3:00 p.m.
- Candidate Interview- student interview for applicant to grade 7 and higher occurs when the student visits the school. Applicant to grade 6 participates in a Taste of Oakcrest.
- Veritas Award Application
- Applicant to grade 9 grade completes Veritas Award Application (encouraged but optional)
Print out the following forms and give them to your daughter's current school. Her school should mail them to Oakcrest:
- English Teacher Recommendation Form
- Math Teacher Recommendation Form
- School Recommendation Form from Principal or Guidance Counselor
- Transcript Release Form – signed by parent
All applicants to Oakcrest School are asked to take an admission test. Oakcrest School accepts results from:
Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). Please log on to www.ssat.org for dates and locations. When taking the test, please designate Oakcrest as a test result recipient by using the Oakcrest School number 5460.
Applicant to grade 9 may substitute the High School Placement Test (HSPT) given at parochial school in the Diocese of Arlington and the Archdiocese of Washington. Contact your local diocesan school for test dates and times. It is the applicant’s responsibility to see that the HSPT results are sent to Oakcrest School.
What is the "Taste of Oakcrest"?
Applicants to grade 6 is invited to attend a "Taste of Oakcrest" event. Student will visit the school in a small group for half a day, joining a group of current 6th graders for a pizza lunch, and then attending two 6th grade classes. Please call the Admission Office at (703) 790-5450 x106 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a "Taste of Oakcrest" visit.
- October 21, 2012 - Oakcrest School Fall Open House 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- February 1, 2013 - Admission Application Deadline; Applicants for the Veritas Award must have a completed application by this date
Applicant to grade 9 who is applying for the Veritas Award must have completed the application and visited for a Shadow Day. Also, parents must have had an interview in order to complete the application.
- February 8, 2013 - Tuition Assistance Application Deadline
- April 16, 2013 - Oakcrest School Spring Open House 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Please continue to check our website www.oakcrest.org for news and events at Oakcrest.